The EcosHaz project entails the implementation of the following actions:
- Setting up of flexible structures ensuring the active involvement of key actors and enforcing their capacity to respond properly to the project requirements;
- Assessing current knowledge and specifying gaps, deficiencies and challenges in C/B analysis process;
- Developing an effective knowledge exchange mechanism capable of exploring and capitalizing on good practice from both partners and international experience;
- Creating an Integrated Information System and its support tools to provide guidance as well as access to a network of special advisors, materials and other links;
- Undertaking pilot actions which will highlight and demonstrate examples of good practices and facilitate adaptation to desirable methods at the local level;
- Linking the project outputs with follow up initiatives at the local and EU level;
- Establishing national clusters of key stakeholders that will evolve into an EU transnational cooperation structure.